The Yoga Harbor is an intimate, boutique studio in Torrance, California, with a strong sense of community. We closed effective March 13 for the protection of our students, neighbors, and – truly – all beings everywhere. Until it is safe to reopen, we offer a virtual connection to what matters most about our studio.
Virtual Studio Quick Guide
What do I need to download to get started?
- Register on the Classes page
- Download Zoom to stream classes (make sure you download it to the device you’ll be using to stream class)
What if I can’t join at the designated class time?
- You will receive an email confirmation for a LIVE class immediately
- 1-hour before the class starts, you’ll receive a link to stream the class
- Within 24 hours, you will receive a link to play the class on your own time
- You also have 7 days to download the class
Can I talk to my teacher?
- You can talk with your teacher before and after class
- You can message your teacher privately
- You can elect for others to see & hear you or skip it!
How do I pay?
- Any virtual membership levelcan be used for any online class
- You may purchase a single class for $8 or $12 (up to you!)
- You can use an existing class package from our studio
- If you cannot afford yoga right now, please contact us directly for scholarship options
There is a lot of online yoga coming out of this crisis. We don’t want to bog you down with too much more. Instead, expect curated content based on your needs. We offer 1-2 yoga classes a day, support groups, book clubs, recipes, inspiration and connection to fuel your need for a neighborhood spot when all your neighborhood spots are closed.