How to sign up and LIVESTREAM a class
- Download Zoom on the device you will use to stream the class
- Create a Zoom account – FREE accounts work fine for this purpose
- Sign up for the class you’d like to join through MINDBODY
- You can do this directly with the MINDBODY App or website
- Or, navigate to The Yoga Harbor website, and select “Classes” from the menu
- Pay for class
- You will be prompted to pay if you do not have any classes available for use
- You may use any existing class passes to The Yoga Harbor
- Or, you may purchase a class for:
- $8 – $12 drop in price, you choose based on your ability to pay
- $18 – $88 Unlimited Virtual Membership, you choose based on your ability to pay
- Check for your confirmation
- You will immediately get an email from “FitGrid x The Yoga Harbor” confirming your class registration.
- If you don’t see it, check your spam, and add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address list
- Await your class link
- You’ll get a class link from FitGrid x The Yoga Harbor 1 hour before the LIVESTREAM class
- Just click the button that says “STREAM CLASS,” and your Zoom will open automatically
I want to take the class, but I can’t at that time. What should I do?
- Follow steps 1-5
- Simply don’t click the STREAM CLASS button when the time comes
- Watch the recording instead
- You’ll get an email from email@example.com with 24 hours (typically less than 4 hours!)
- This email will contain a password-protected link to view the class on your own time
I didn’t get the class link. What should I do?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
- We will ask you a few questions to try to figure out the problem, and we usually can.
- Make sure you get the confirmation link from FitGrid immediately upon signing up.
- The STREAM CLASS link arrives 1-hour before class, so we’re not always able to immediately respond to your issue if you don’t get the link.
- If you let us know you did not receive the confirmation email, we should have plenty of time to advise you.
- The most common problem is the email arriving in your Spam or Junk account. Remember to add “email@example.com” to your address book.
I can’t open the recording email. What should I do?
- This is a confidential email sent through Gmail.
- The first time you open it, you’ll be asked to authenticate your email address.
- You do not need a Gmail account. Any email address will work.
- Google can cause a simple issue:
- You do not need to use a Gmail account to receive this email, but you cannot view it from a Google account it is not approved for.
- For example:
- You receive the email link to jane@JaneDoe.com.
- Your daughter previously signed into Gmail on your computer, using her own Google account, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you click the link in the email, it will route you to Gmail, and try to use your daughter’s Google account (email@example.com) to view the email. It will not be authorized.
- The solution is simple: make sure you’re logged out of any Google account not authorized to view the email.
I’m trying to sign up for class and being prompted to pay, but I have a membership. What should I do?
- Your membership does renew automatically each month.
- The most common issue occurs when you’re trying to register for class before your membership has officially renewed.
- For example:
- It is May 27.
- Your membership will renew on June 4.
- You try to sign up for a class on June 9.
- The computer will prompt you to pay, because you haven’t yet been charged for classes occurring after June 3.
- For example:
- The solution is simple: wait until your membership renews, then sign up! Our online classes have a high capacity, so you will have no problem getting a spot.
I can afford more than $18, but I can’t pay $88. What should I do?
- First, thank you! We are trying to ensure we pay our rent and vendors while still compensating our teachers well. Every dollar helps, and your paying for what you can allows someone else to do the same!
- Buy the $18 Virtual Membership for now.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you can pay. We will update your future payments.
- You will get several emails and texts from us along the way. We check in often. You can also respond to any of these with your request, and we will get you updated.