Small Group Wellness Classes
These sessions are the heart of The Yoga Harbor. Over 8 weeks, you will commit to showing up for and with your community. You will find women eager to connect, support, and share on your path to less stress, more rest, and a healthier body and mind.
Rest & Release Series*Virtual*
This session specializes in reducing physical discomfort, activating your parasympathetic (restful) response, and boosting your overall health through self massage. Each session includes:
- 10 minute warm up
- 30 minute myofascial release
- 10 minute meditation
- 10 minute discussion / journaling with the goal of rest
Class meets Tuesdays at 7:30pm from January 5 – February 23. Set of Yoga Tune Up balls + 1 Alpha Ball included in cost.
This is a closed session. You will join with the same 10 women each week, building relationships and support as we work toward promoting rest in our lives.
Priorities Over Productivity Series *Virtual*
This session specializes in getting your head on straight for the tasks before you. Each week, we dig into our priorities rather than our to-do list, allowing ourselves the grace to fail at unimportant items and the strength to show up for the big things. To clear our heads, we move a lot!
- 5 minute check in
- 30 minute active movement (expect sweat)
- 20 minute discussion / journaling with the goal of setting ourselves up for a joyful week
Class meets Mondays at 9:30am from January 11 – March 1. Priorities planner included in cost.
This is a closed session. You will join with the same 10 women each week, building relationships and support as we work toward cutting the bullshit out of our lives.
Beginning Yoga Series*In-Person / Outdoor*
Everyone has a first time! If you’ve been wanting to build a yoga practice but unsure where to start, let us get you going. Each session includes:
- Focused topic to introduce you to a key principle of the physical yoga practice. Q&A is invited, and the small group setting assures you feel comfort in starting a new practice.
- 45 minutes of yoga
- 10 minutes of meditation and breathing
- Class meets Wednesdays at 9:30am from February 3 – March 10 in El Prado Park (Torrance)
- Recommended continuing work through yoga videos will be provided each week
- Yoga blanket, 2 blocks, 1 yoga strap included in the price
This is a closed session. You will join with the same 10 women each week in a non-performative, non-competitive, outdoor environment. You will have access to your teacher via text, video, and email throughout this series.