The Co-Constructed RetreatOctober 20 - 22 in Borrego Springs
Join me in co-constructing this star-seekers getaway.
I love retreating. I love planning retreats. I don’t love marketing and selling them! Which is why I’m creating this retreat with no profits, no leader, and no marketing. Retreating together as women to expand and explore both the outside world and our inner world is a life-giving experience. We learn from each other as we go. The group dynamics are far more valuable than any one teaching / learning experience could be.
This is a chance for you to join four other women to expand your mind with:
- Daily hiking
- Poolside lounging
- Evening star gazing in a dedicated dark-sky area
- Deep conversation
- Delicious food
- An art museum visit
- Optional wine, THC, psychedelics (or less adventurous CBD and adaptogens!)
- Sacred circles & movement experiences
- $225 for twin bed in shared room, $375 for king bed and private room. Some rooms have private bathrooms, others will share.
- Includes lodging and no-cost experiences (yoga, sacred circles, hikes) only.
- A grocery list will be provided and assigned based on group preferences. Each participant will share in the cost of groceries.
- An evening out at a restaurant is planned, and each participant is responsible for her own cost.
Logistics: Borrego Springs is approximately 2.5 ours from Los Angeles, due South of Palm Springs. It is adjacent to Anza Borrego State Park, a designated dark-sky preserve. Borrego Springs is often called Palm Springs’s less crowded, artistic, nature-centered cousin.
What is a co-constructed retreat? I have attended countless yoga retreats over the past decade that have left me wondering, “But what about all these other voices?” For me, a top-down approach to sharing wisdom and experiences just didn’t work. With a co-constructed retreat, we all share of ourselves to build an amazing experience together.
You actively participate in the trip, and all expenses are transparent and shared equally, with no built-in profit for “leaders.” Your participation may include:
- Planning an event
- Cooking a meal
- Doing some dishes
- Bringing along something enjoyable to share with the group
- Giving someone else a ride
- Simply showing up and being present! YOU are enough. As women, there are seasons of life where we simply need to be taken care of. If this is you right now, we got you!