Mindfulness-Based Maternal Support
Mindfulness-based maternal support provides physical and energetic care for mothers, specializing in the first 6 weeks after birth. The goal is reestablishing a woman’s vitality and preparing her nervous system for the demanding time ahead.
Bethany is a certified Ayurvedic Post Partum Doula and a Certified Lactation Educator (CLES). She works with the mother-child dyad to build a successful foundation of rest, healing, and attunement.
Nutrition for Labor Recovery
Bethany uses cooking methods, herbs, spices and ingredients for mothers in the first six weeks to:
- Ease digestion and re-establish gut balance
- Maximize vitamin and mineral absorption
- Establish and regulate milk supply
- Balance mood
Personalized plans are based on a woman’s needs, whether she is seeking one-week of food delivery or a more extensive option.
Post Partum Care Sessions
In a post-partum home care session, you will experience:
- Nutritionally balanced meal delivery to support your recovery
- A 60-minute session of recovery yoga and specialized bodywork
- Traditional belly wrapping to treat diastasis recti, low back pain, and general organ and nervous system support
- Observation and guidance of the mother-child dyad as relates to lactation, sleep and attunement
Personalized care plans ranging from one to 18 visits in the first six weeks.