Mindfulness-Based Maternal Support
Mindfulness-based maternal support provides physical and energetic care for mothers, specializing in the first 6 hours to 6 years after birth. My practice specifically focuses on nourishing a woman’s nervous system, effectively balancing stress response, inflammation, rest/wake cycles, and overall anxiety levels.
I am a certified Ayurvedic Post Partum Doula, Certified Lactation Educator (CLES), and trained in a variety of bodywork modalities to balance your nervous system.
Nutrition for Labor Recovery
I use cooking methods, herbs, spices and ingredients for mothers in the first six weeks to:
- Ease digestion and re-establish gut balance
- Maximize vitamin and mineral absorption
- Establish and regulate milk supply
- Reduce inflammation
- Balance mood
- Prevent/reduce mood disorders
Personalized plans are based on a woman’s needs, whether she is seeking one-week of food delivery or a more extensive option.
Post Partum Care Sessions
In a post-partum home care session, you will experience:
- Nutritionally balanced meal delivery to support your recovery
- A 60-minute session of recovery yoga and specialized bodywork
- Traditional belly wrapping to treat diastasis recti, low back pain, and general organ and nervous system support
- Observation and guidance of the mother-child dyad as relates to lactation, sleep and attunement
Personalized care plans ranging from one to 18 visits in the first six weeks.