Mindfulness-Based Maternal Support
Mindfulness-based maternal support provides physical and energetic care for mothers, specializing in the first 6 weeks after birth. The goal is reestablishing a woman’s vitality and preparing her nervous system for the demanding time ahead.
Bethany is a certified Ayurvedic Post Partum Doula and a Certified Lactation Educator pursuing full board certification as a Lactation Consultant. She works with the mother-child dyad to build a successful foundation of rest, healing, and attunement.
Nutrition for Labor Recovery
Bethany uses cooking methods, herbs, spices and ingredients for mothers in the first six weeks to:
- Ease digestion and re-establish gut balance
- Maximize vitamin and mineral absorption
- Establish and regulate milk supply
- Balance mood
Personalized plans are based on a woman’s needs, whether she is seeking one-week of food delivery or a more extensive option.
In Home Care Sessions
In a post-partum home care session, you will experience:
- Nutritionally balanced meal delivery to support your recovery
- Birth recovery yoga and specialized bodywork
- Lactation support, help with latch, holds, bottle use, pumping, etc.
- Baby-wearing support
- Traditional belly wrapping to treat diastasis recti, low back pain, and general organ and nervous system support
Personalized care plans ranging from one to 18 visits in the first six weeks.
Post Partum Plan Consultation
This consultation prepares you for the post-partum experience, including:
- Recovering from vaginal or cesarean delivery
- Fueling your body for the breastfeeding journey, common breastfeeding challenges, breast and nipple care
- Planning for milk storage, bottle usage, etc., for return to work
- Getting your best sleep with a newborn
- Regulating digestion and healing your bowels after pregnancy/delivery
- Using modern tools and contraptions (pumps, strollers, wraps, etc.)
- Preventing and recognizing post partum mood disorders