Date: Thursday, December 10 – Friday, December 11
Cancellation: Payment is nonrefundable. If you cancel up to 30 days prior, you may transfer your payment for account credit with The Yoga Harbor. If you cancel within 30 days, you may find another guest to take your spot.
The goal of this retreat is to give you time and space to simply be. You will have your own hotel room and ample time to relax, sip coffee, and be alone if that is what you need to thrive.
Time in Community
We also recognize the need for “real life” connection with our community. Thanks to the ample outdoor space in this seaside hotel, we’ll have a chance to gather while maintaining safe distance. This includes our movement classes, opening and closing circles, and our seaside dinner. We also encourage you to find a buddy to walk and talk with, share a (separate, from many feet away) glass of wine with, or simply check in with.
Time to Move
We have 3 movement classes together spanning the needs of our physical bodies. You’ll have one high energy movement class, one restorative class, and one mellow yoga class. Together, you’ll find these practices serve to balance you during your stay with us. All classes are held on the movement lawn with great music, community, and fresh air.
Time to Rest
Aside from a night in your own room …
We also offer two specific opportunities to rest. The first is an outdoor Sound Bath for us all to move inward and experience peace and soothing vibration. The second is an outdoor massage following all health & safety guidelines. Both are included in the price for the first 5 guests to enroll. After that, massage may be added for an additional cost.
- 12pm: Check in, opening circle, vibrant MOVE class led by Bethany
- 1:30-5:30pm: Massages, alone time, or time to explore the grounds
- 5:30-7pm: Restorative yoga by Bethany + Sound Bath by Lisa on the movement lawn
- 7:30pm: Oceanside dinner
- 9pm: Guests choice. Sleep, mingle (distanced and outside), journal, read, enjoy
- 8am: Morning breath & movement led by Bethany
- 9am: Closing circle & check out
- On-site parking is an additional fee
- All meals and drinks outside of group dinner
- Massage is included or the first 5 “early bird” guests only. Other guests may add massage, private vibrational healing, or other services.