Full Service Home Healing
Slowing down your home in today’s fast-paced world can feel daunting. I’m here to help. My practice specifically focuses on nourishing a woman’s nervous system, balancing stress response, inflammation, rest/wake cycles, and overall anxiety levels. I am a certified Ayurvedic Post Partum Doula, Certified Lactation Educator (CLES), and am trained in a variety of bodywork modalities to nourish your nervous system.
Nervous System Support Sessions
This hands-on technique uses yoga postures, breath work and guided meditation to prepare your body for a deep state of rest.
In a 75-minute session, you can expect to spend at least half the time receiving therapeutic bodywork in the Ayurvedic tradition of Abhyanga and through assisted yoga stretching.
This treatment is non-invasive, deeply relaxing, and promotes overall wellbeing by stimulating your Vagus Nerve/parasympathetic system, balancing stress hormones and leading to a state of greater ease.
- $175 for single session + travel
- $750 for 5-pack + travel
- $150 for single session at my home studio
- $600 for 5-pack at my home studio
Post Partum Care
Seeking some postpartum support in your home and life?
Each post partum care contract is varied based on an individual’s needs, but all include:
- Personalized, fresh, Ayurvedic meal delivery for optimal recovery
- First week home healing visit, including support with lactation, wound care, sleep, mood disorder intervention, and overall home regulation
- Bodywork and yoga sessions to balance the nervous system
Loss and Grief Support
Motherhood is not without loss. If you are currently pursuing fertility treatments or experiencing pregnancy loss, you may not know what support you need. I aim to provide a wide scope of loss services free of charge. Please contact me directly if you or someone you know could use support.
Supportive services include:
- Meal delivery for you to promote better energy levels
- Meal simplicity for your children to ease your daily rhythm
- Meditation, herbal teas and comfort offerings to help you feel as much peace as possible during times of transition
- This is often given as a gift to a friend/loved one moving through a difficult time.