Full Service Home Healing
Slowing down your home in today’s fast-paced world can feel daunting. I’m here to help. My practice specifically focuses on nourishing a woman’s nervous system, balancing stress response, inflammation, rest/wake cycles, and overall anxiety levels. I am a certified Ayurvedic Post Partum Doula, Certified Lactation Educator (CLES), and am trained in a variety of bodywork modalities to nourish your nervous system.
Nervous System Care
This hands-on technique uses yoga postures, breath work and guided meditation to prepare your body for a deep state of rest.
In a 75-minute session, you can expect to spend at least half the time receiving therapeutic bodywork in the Ayurvedic modalities of Abhyanga and Marma massage.
This treatment is non-invasive, deeply relaxing, and promotes overall wellbeing by stimulating your Vagus Nerve/parasympathetic system, balancing stress hormones and leading to a state of greater ease.
Post Partum Care Cohort
Seeking some postpartum support in your home and life?
By joining a cohort, you receive:
- Personalized meal delivery
- Optional home care
- Optional bodywork and yoga support
- Weekly group connections for lactation support, nervous system care, and community
Loss and Grief Support
Motherhood is not without loss. If you are currently pursuing fertility treatments or experiencing pregnancy loss, you may not know what support you need.
Supportive services include:
- Meal delivery for you to promote better energy levels
- Meal simplicity for your children to ease your daily rhythm
- Meditation, herbal teas and comfort offerings to help you feel as much peace as possible during times of transition
- This is often given as a gift to a friend/loved one moving through a difficult time.
- This work is highly personalized