Full Service Home Healing
Slowing down your home (and mind!) in today’s world can feel daunting. I’m here to help. My practice specifically focuses on nourishing a woman’s nervous system, balancing stress response, inflammation, rest/wake cycles, and overall anxiety levels. I am a certified Ayurvedic Post Partum Doula, Certified Lactation Educator (CLES), and am trained in a variety of bodywork modalities to nourish your nervous system.
Nervous System Support Sessions
This hands-on technique uses yoga postures, breath work and guided meditation to prepare your body for a deep state of rest.
In a 75-minute session, you can expect to spend at least half the time receiving therapeutic bodywork in the Ayurvedic tradition of Abhyanga and through assisted yoga stretching.
This treatment is non-invasive, deeply relaxing, and promotes overall wellbeing by stimulating your Vagus Nerve/parasympathetic system, balancing stress hormones and leading to a state of greater ease.
- $175 for single session + travel
- $750 for 5-pack + travel
- $150 for single session at my home studio
- $600 for 5-pack at my home studio
Post Partum Care
Seeking some postpartum support in your home and life?
Each post partum care contract is varied based on an individual’s needs, but all include:
- Personalized, fresh, Ayurvedic meal delivery for optimal recovery
- First week home healing visit, including support with lactation, wound care, sleep, mood disorder intervention, and overall home regulation
- Bodywork and yoga sessions to balance the nervous system
Loss and Grief Support
One of the hardest things we do as mothers is move through our own emotions while caring for our family. During pregnancy loss, fertility treatments, or the many moments of grief women face, I can provide nutritional and household support. I offer many of these services free of charge.
Supportive services include:
- Meal delivery to women recovering from early delivery (miscarriage)
- Meal support for additional children in the home to ease your load
- Herbal teas and comfort offerings to help you feel as much peace as possible during times of transition
If you know someone moving through a difficult time, please contact me to set up a service. I accept donations to cover the cost of the food I supply, but my work and services in this time are complimentary.