COVID-19 Updates and FAQs
We have updated our studio policies for both compliance and safety. Please read carefully!
- We now require pre-registration for all classes. Sign up using your MINDBODY account at least 12 hours before class.
- We now require 12 hours advance notice of cancellation. You forfeit your class purchase in the case of late cancellation.
- We open class sign up one-week from the day of class.
- One person at a time may enter our lobby.
- Face covering is required at all times in the studio, even when you are practicing.
- Please limit your personal belongings to only what you need for class.
- Please bring your own, full water bottle. Water bottle refilling will not be permitted at this time.
- We will be eliminating props in class. We will notify you if you need to bring your own props for the class or workshop you’ve selected.
Will you continue virtual classes?
Yes, we will have several options for you to continue to practice online, from home:
- Livestream classes offered daily
- On Demand video library
- Online workshops and series
Will my membership restart?
No. We are not currently offering in-studio memberships. Due to ongoing shifts in health and safety standards, we are taking everything week-by-week. Please pay per class.
What about my existing class package?
- Existing class packages will be honored at their remaining value. They can be used for virtual services, in-studio classes, or converted to studio credit.
- We will maintain our virtual classes and build an on-demand video library, so you will be able to practice at home when you can’t make it to the studio.